Mittwoch, September 28, 2005

A Vietnamese French Treatment

Today, I had my first French manicure and pedicure. Therefore I went to a nail studio that is run by Vietnamese immigrants. It was a quiet weird experience. Firstly, the pedicure was done. While the girl massaged, cleaned and did some akward stuff to my feet I sat in a massage chair. I did not know what scared me more. Nevertheless, I had a nice conversation with the lady next to me whom I have apparently met during my last stay. The girl who did my treatment has some relatives in Berlin, too. She told me of her visit in Berlin and the love parade. After my French pedicure was done, she took care of my nails. Due to their special consistence she had a hard time filing my nails. As I washed them she moaned a bit. After the nail polish had dried she charged us $ 40 instead of 30 bucks since they charge extra for French manicure. After this special treatment I felt refreshed and enjoy so much looking at my newly done nails. Now I know why some women get addicted to a good manicure. :)

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite